Missions Mobilizers manage the relationships that are at the heart of Healing Nations’ ministry. They work to establish partnerships between churches and groups in the US and global partners, developing long-term project plans, and facilitating regular trips through the Team Engagement department.
As a Missions Mobilizer, you will develop direct relationships with the partners that you are assisting. This will include regular check-ins, teaching and training opportunities, cross-cultural development, assessment work, and project management.
Support Team Building
All Healing Nations staff develop a personal support team to partner with them in this ministry. Your team supports you in your ministry position through prayer and financial gifts. How much you need to raise will depend on many factors such as experience, family size, the cost of living where you are located, etc. Our staff will work with you to determine your goals after you have been accepted for a position.
The funds you raise for support will cover the following:
- Personal ministry expenses
Insurance and other benefits (i.e. retirement) will be factored into your support-raising goal but are not provided directly by Healing Nations.
All the funds you raise will be designated directly to you. Healing Nations does not require that a percentage of your support be given to the organization to cover any administrative costs.
Healing Nations Culture
As a faith-based organization, Healing Nations strives to foster a gospel-centered workplace. We strive to encourage and equip our staff to live faithful lives of obedience to Jesus by living out Biblical truth. We believe that everyone involved in the organization, from board members to staff to those we serve, is of equal value to God and seek to treat each person that way. In all that we do, we desire to glorify God and make his name known, whether around the office or among the nations.
Download our Code of Conduct & Statement of Faith.
Missions Mobilizers work directly with Healing Nations’ international and domestic partners to aid them in developing long-term relationships. This is done by facilitating short-term trips and ongoing spiritual friendships between the two groups and managing long-term project details.
Department & Supervisor
Missions Mobilization, Mike Bell (Executive Director)
Relationship to the Mission of Healing Nations
The mission of Healing Nations is to glorify God by cultivating spiritual and physical flourishing through cross-cultural ministry. Missions Mobilizers, contribute to this mission directly by cultivating opportunities for groups and individuals to experience life change through long-term partnerships.
Duties, Responsibilities, & Authority
- Recruit churches & groups to be served by the work of Healing Nations
- Facilitate opportunities for churches to connect over short-term international trips
- Long-term ministry development in a cross-cultural setting
- Logistics planning for international trips
- Coordinate with Team Engagement to create team-related budgets
- Ability to travel internationally several times a year
- Occasional public speaking/teaching
- Working in a cross-cultural environment
- Networking with churches and groups
- Project management
Because of the dynamic nature of working within cross-cultural settings and because of the highly relational aspects of this role, Missions Mobilizers need to be the following:
- Self-motivated; Organized; Flexible; Relational; Problem-solver; Patient; Reliable; Faithful; Peacemaker; Empathetic
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Flexible in learning new systems and programs
- Innovative in solving complex administrative and relational problems
- Support team building and care (this is a support raised position)
- Conflict resolution
Salt Lake City, UT; Grand Rapids, MI
Remote work should be expected
Download the Missions Mobilizer job description.
After you apply, our Executive Team will review your application and contact your references. You will then be contacted to schedule an interview, after which, the Executive Team will make a decision to hire or not. Once a decision has been made, you will be contacted with next steps.
Please do not begin the support raising process until after you have received an affirmative decision of hiring.